I came accross this list to determne if you are a hardcore atheist here.
Lets see how I do.
1. Participated in the Blasphemy Challenge.
No as i dont have a webcam.
2. Met at least one of the “Four Horsemen” (Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris) in person.
Not yet. Meeting one of them would be my dream come true. I really hope that one day I will get to meet one of them.
3. Created an atheist blog.
Your reading it
4. Used the Flying Spaghetti Monster in a religious debate with someone.
Im pretty sure i have. If anyone thinks i havent then ill have to blog about it next.
5. Gotten offended when someone called you an agnostic.
Yes. Xians dont understand the difference between saying we dont know what caused the big bang and agnosticism.
6. Been unable to watch Growing Pains reruns because of Kirk Cameron.
Never seen growing pains.
7. Own more Bibles than most Christians you know.
Most xians dont own a bible and so one i got three means i do.
8. Have at least one Bible with your personal annotations regarding contradictions, disturbing parts, etc.
I have the skepticks annotated bible bookmarked on firefox. Does that count?
9. Have come out as an atheist to your family.
Oh yes. Although they are atheists to.
10. Attended a campus or off-campus atheist gathering.
No, not yet. There arent any near where i live that im aware of.
11. Are a member of an organized atheist/Humanist/etc. organization.
12. Had a Humanist wedding ceremony.
13. Donated money to an atheist organization.
I gave money to the atheist bus campaign
14. Have a bookshelf dedicated solely to Richard Dawkins.
Sort of. The god delusion takes pride of place on my bookshelf.
15. Lost the friendship of someone you know because of your non-theism.
I dont start friendships with xians.
16. Tried to argue or have a discussion with someone who stopped you on the street to proselytize.
Yes. I started telling them all about mithras. They told me not to believe everything i read on the internet and i told them not to believe everything they read in the bible and quickly walked of.
17. Had to hide your atheist beliefs on a first date because you didn’t want to scare him/her away.
18. Own a stockpile of atheist paraphernalia (bumper stickers, buttons, shirts, etc).
I own a darwin fish bumper sticker.
19. Attended a protest that involved religion.
20. Attended an atheist conference.
21. Subscribe to Pat Condell’s YouTube channel.
I dont tend to subscribe to channels however when im bored i will see if he has uploade another video
22. Started an atheist group in your area or school.
No. I dont think anyone would join it.
23. Successfully “de-converted” someone to atheism.
No, however i think ive caused some xians some sleepless nights.
24. Have already made plans to donate your body to science after you die.
25. Told someone you’re an atheist only because you wanted to see the person’s reaction.
Yeah, i love annoying xians.
26. Had to think twice before screaming “Oh God!” during sex. Or you said something else in its place.
27. Lost a job because of your atheism.
28. Formed a bond with someone specifically because of your mutual atheism (meeting this person at a local gathering or conference doesn’t count).
I have friends who are atheists.
29. Have crossed “In God We Trust” off of — or put a pro-church-state-separation stamp on — dollar bills.
No - i never thought of that one
30. Refused to recite the Pledge of Allegiance.
no. i cant be bothered to get into trouble
31. Said “Gesundheit!” (or nothing at all) after someone sneezed because you didn’t want to say “Bless you!”
I dont tend to say anything if someone sneezes.
32. Have ever chosen not to clasp your hands together out of fear someone might think you’re praying.
I never thought of that. I better be careful in the future.
33. Have turned on Christian TV because you needed something entertaining to watch.
no - even for comedy value xian v is not worth watching.
34. Are a 2nd or 3rd (or more) generation atheist.
i think so. not sure.
35. Have “atheism” listed on your Facebook or dating profile — and not a euphemistic variant.
I have a-fairyist
36. Attended an atheist’s funeral (i.e. a non-religious service).
37. Subscribe to an freethought magazine (e.g. Free Inquiry, Skeptic)
I tend to read stuff online for free
38. Have been interviewed by a reporter because of your atheism.
not yet. Maybe when my blog takes of.
39. Written a letter-to-the-editor about an issue related to your non-belief in God.
40. Gave a friend or acquaintance a New Atheist book as a gift.
Yes. I have given the god delusion to people as presents on numerous occasions.
41. Wear pro-atheist clothing in public.
Oh yes. I have a big A tshirt.
42. Have invited Mormons/Jehovah’s Witnesses into your house specifically because you wanted to argue with them.
yes. they normally end up leaving on there own accord.
43. Have been physically threatened (or beaten up) because you didn’t believe in God.
no. Althoug people are nasty to me all the time because im an athest. Take all the screwball awards ive recieved for example
44. Receive Google Alerts on “atheism” (or variants).
i dont use google alerts.
45. Received fewer Christmas presents than expected because people assumed you didn’t celebrate it.
I dont know how many id recieve if i wasnt an atheist.
46. Visited The Creation Museum or saw Ben Stein’s Expelled just so you could keep tabs on the “enemy.”
47. Refuse to tell anyone what your “sign” is… because it doesn’t matter at all.
48. Are on a mailing list for a Christian organization just so you can see what they’re up to…
I keep gettinf spammed by theology web whenever a thread i post on is updated.
49. Have kept your eyes open while you watched others around you pray.
i try to avoid prayer.
50. Avoid even Unitarian churches because they’re too close to religion for you.
I avoid all kinds of churches.
So lets see how i did. i recond i scored around 21. According to the website that means 'You are an atheist, but babies aren’t running away from you. Yet.'